Thank you for purchasing Easy Tables (vc) plugin. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help document, please use our Support system to open support ticket.
To get official help with your support related questions, please open support ticket in our support page.
Easy Tables (vc) - Table Manager for Visual Composer on Steroids
Powerful table manager for Visual Composer allows you to create and manage tables with drag and drop interface. Working with your tables will be very familiar "Excel" like experience. Working with tables never been easier on your site. Add, Remove rows or columns in bulk - saves your time. WYSIWYG toolbar with essentials controls - right at your finger prints. No more boring tables, take full control over your data and presentation!
List of Features
- "Excel" like interface
- Add/Remove rows and columns in bulk
- WYSIWYG toolbar with essential controls (font size, bold, italic, underline, strike through, font color, cell background color, text alignment, cell borders)
- Bonus: 12 Table Visual themes
Easy Tables (vc) installation doesn't differ from any other plugin installation process, so you might be familiar with this process already. If not, please follow instructions below.
- Login to your website
- Go to Plugins -> Add New
- Click Upload link
- Browse to the plugin's zip file (it is located in the archive you've downloaded from CodeCanyon) and choose that file.
- Click "Install Now" button
- Wait while plugin is uploaded to your server
- Click "Activate Plugin" button
Here you can find answers to the Frequently Asked Question about Easy Tables (vc) plugin.
Can I use Easy Tables plugin as a standalone plugin?
Easy Tables (vc) plugin should be used in conjunction with Visual Composer plugin which is know as an ultimate tool for page building in WordPress.