WPBakery is looking for a customers who are willing to receive latest updates of Visual Composer before official release for testing in order to help your beloved plugin to be shipped in a top quality.
What is Happening?
Starting from Visual Composer version 4.5 we are launching "Visual Composer Tester Program" based on our customers in order to rise quality of Visual Composer plugin. This is introduced as an additional mechanism for ensuring we are releasing bug free top quality product that fits with our customer real life environment. During program we will involve 4-5 candidates in our testing process and will collaborate with them on regular basis to come up with the best results possible. There are several requirements listed below which must be met in order to apply as a candidate and of course there are also bonuses for those who participate in our program.
There are following mandatory requirements you must fit in order to apply:
- You must be a Visual Composer user and direct client of WPBakery (you must have direct license for Visual Composer);
- You must have a valid website with content where you have Visual Composer activated;
- You must have latest WordPress installation on your site;
- You will need to provide WPBakery with site credentials in order to access your site;
- You must have at least 1 add-on for Visual Composer installed on your site.
In additional there are following optional requirements - in order to apply for tester you must fit with at least 3 out of 7 optional requirements:
- You have a WordPress theme which was delivered with Visual Composer bundled(now in-built version is disabled or auto-update is set for this version);
- You have Visual Composer Custom CSS used on your WordPress site;
- You have extended capabilities of Visual Composer by using Visual Composer API;
- You have shortcodes mapped with Shortcode Mapper;
- You have additional custom predefined templates/layouts added in addition to built-in predefined templates/layouts;
- You have multilanguage site based on mqTranslate or WPML;
- You have at least one of following plugins installed: Woo Commerce, Revolution Slider, Essential Grid, Layer Slider, Yoast SEO.
What will You Receive?
There are following bonuses that you will receive if applying to our tester program:
- You will receive latest Visual Composer versions even before they will be available on CodeCanyon for public download;
- Your credentials will be mentioned in our release credits.txt (unless you state other);
- You will participate in development process of the most popular page builder plugin for WordPress.
How to Apply?
In order to apply for Visual Composer testing please send inquiry to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with reference "Visual Composer Tester". In the e-mail you must provide:
- Your name, surname;
- Envato username;
- Website address;
- Site credentials (which WPBakery will use to access your site);
- List of Visual Composer add-ons used on your site;
- List of Optional requirements that applies to you.
Thank you for your interest,