If you have bought Visual Composer directly from WPBakery it is necessary to activate your copy in order to have direct access to latest updates and official support page. In order to activate Visual Composer please follow these steps:
- Go to Visual Composer -> Product License
- Click "Activate Visual Composer"
- You will be redirected to WPBakery Support Portal - support.wpbakery.com
- Select from the dropdown license you wish to activate. Important: only not activated licenses will appear there, if you wish to use existing license you will need to deactivate it first on your site or via Support Portal License section.
- After activation you will be redirected back to your site and receive activation confirmation
If you wish to deactivate Visual Composer license on your site for any reason you can do it under License tab (same place where you activated it). If you forgot deactivate license and removed site you can deactivate license in WPBakery Support Portal - support.wpbakery.com - under License section.